with all the porn you are taking off sublime.. time to give
This week's sublime times features more jokes, cool sites, cheat
and of course
Sex questions... all of them for you by you... Of course we will
the pot and throw
world famous sublime T-shirts and hats if we use your submission on
of the sections below...
Email entrees to email@example.com.
Please give us feedback too!
OF THE WEEK
Mr. Brown the old history teacher had a dirty mouth. He was always saying something off color or suggestive. One day after class, Sally approaches his desk with a flock of girls in tow. "Mr. Brown," she said, "We are tired of your filthy remarks and we aren't going to put up with in anymore! The next time you say something nasty in class, we are all going to complain to the principal." Mr. Brown was silent and the girls stormed off thinking they had cowed him. The next day as everyone arrives in class, Mr. Brown is reading the news paper. The bell rings, but he continues to read. Finally, he look up and says, "Oh girls. You should find this interesting. The government is recruiting whores to go to Afghanistan and screw the servicemen over there for $100 a day." All at once the girls get up and head for the door. "Wait a minute!" shouted Mr. Brown. "The boat doesn't leave till Thursday!"
1. Budweiser beer conditions the hair
2. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
3. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes
4. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair
5. Elmer's Glue - paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any
6. Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton Tea
7. Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water
8. Minor burn - Colgate or Crest toothpaste
9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!
10. Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too
11 Bee stings - meat tenderizer
12. Chigger bite - Preparation H
13. Puffy eyes - Preparation H
14. Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also Kool Aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if they eat it!
15. Peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! Wipe off with a coffee filter paper
16. Sticking bicycle chain - Pam no-stick cooking spray
17. Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby
18. Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls
19. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the salt.
20. To remove wax - Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel.
Feel free to send contributions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
submited by Justin
When my girlfriend and I are in bed, I try everything that I can to please her. And although it is apparent that she is enjoying it, she has told me that she can't have an orgasm. She said that it's her and not me, and that she has never had an orgasm. I would like to know if it is possible that she is unable to have an orgasm or if it is failure on my part?
There is the possibility that your girlfriend is physically incapable of achieving orgasm, but it is a very, very slim one. There was a time when it was popularly accepted that females could go their whole lives without experiencing sexual climax (and if they did, it was considered to be of little consequence). But the forces of science and equal rights have since converged to dispel this myth. In fact, as recently as 2002, Italian researchers determined that high quantities of a protein called PDE5, which plays a role in sexual functioning, cluster around the G-spot area. This discovery essentially provided the G-spot with something that it had never had before: a scientific basis. So where does this leave you? Well, it wouldn't be fair to pin the responsibility for her orgasm entirely on your shoulders -- it does take two to tango, after all. But, presuming that she isn't one of the rare few who is physically incapable of orgasm, the pressure is on a bit now, isn't it? But fear not, Justin -- you're in the right place! You'll find plenty of ways to help her reach her peak right here.
CLIP OF THE WEEK
This is our special section that will bring you
a new sublime clip every week. It will either be filmed by us or
sent in by you guys.
Coin dealer carries $1.9M dime in pocket
Sat Jul 28, 6:49 AM ET
SAN JOSE, Calif. - John Feigenbaum didn't sleep at all during his redeye flight across country. He's not a nervous flier — he had a dime worth $1.9 million in his jeans pocket.Feigenbaum, 38, of Virginia Beach, Va., is a rare coin dealer, and the dime he was carrying from San Jose to New York is a 1894-S dime, one of only nine known to exist. He picked up the dime, one of only 24 known to be coined in 1894 in San Francisco, on Monday from the seller's vault in Oakland. He delivered it to the buyer's vault the following day, in midtown Manhattan. Feigenbaum said he and the seller's agent will split a 6 percent commission on the deal. Feigenbaum said he put the dime, which is encased in a 3-inch-square block of plastic, in his pocket. Accompanied by a security guard, he drove to the airport. Shortly after boarding the plane, Feigenbaum transferred the dime from his pants pocket to his briefcase. "I was worried that the dime might fall out of my pocket while I was sitting down," he said. All across the country, Feigenbaum kept checking to make sure the dime was safe by reaching into his briefcase to feel for it. "It's the Holy Grail of coins," he said.
THE CAPTION-- GET FREE STUFF!
This is your chance to make a
Send in the captions that you think best suits "this weeks"
below. If you win you get a free sublime T!
"With great fiber comes great responsibility.!"-Danny Runners-up
"This is the worst case of the spider squirts I have ever had!"-Steve
"Volume 69 Toby McGuire where is he now"-Jseery
"Even the web slinger needs to stop and take a shit once in a while!"-Candace