with all the porn you are taking off sublime.. time to give
This week's sublime times features more jokes, cool sites, cheat
and of course
Sex questions... all of them for you by you... Of course we will
the pot and throw
world famous sublime T-shirts and hats if we use your submission on
of the sections below...
Email entrees to email@example.com.
Please give us feedback too!
OF THE WEEK
There was this hooker who mistook a Salvation Army man for a soldier and propositioned him. The Salvation Army gent said, "Ma'am, you may be forgiven, as a pitiable victim of circumstances. Tell me, are you familiar with the concept of 'original sin'?" The hooker replied, "Well, maybe and maybe not. But if it's "really" original, it'll cost you an extra $20."
1. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
2. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking
3. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub."
4. Name your dog "Dog."
5. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions
"to keep them tuned up."
6. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
7. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut
8. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a
can of Lysol.
9. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
10. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward
silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
11. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist
to others that you "like it that way."
12. Tell 1-800 operators they sound gay and ask for a date.
13. Sew anti-theft detector strips into people's backpacks.
14. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
15. Order a side of pork rinds with your fillet mignon.
16. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
17. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climatic parts of
18. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary
mints by the cash register.
19. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
20. Repeat everything someone says as a question.
submited by Jason
My question is about a small, smooth bulb I feel in my wife's vagina as I finger her. She tells me she likes the way it feels and is in no way painful. I feel it as I do the "come-hither" motion with my fingers inserted in her. I can move my fingers above and below it. What is this little bulb and is it normal and healthy? Is it something we need to have checked?
Don’t go making a problem out of nothing! Your wife is telling you that she enjoys being stimulated in that area for a reason. You, my friend, are stimulating the erogenous zone most often referred to as the G-spot. Although the existence of the G-spot is still being debated, it is believed to live on the front wall of the vagina, and about 2 inches in from the vagina’s entrance -- which would explain the “bulb”-like tissue you are feeling when you insert your fingers into her. So, don’t go calling an ambulance just yet, Jason, and continue to touch your wife where she tells you it feels pleasurable.
CLIP OF THE WEEK
This is our special section that will bring you
a new sublime clip every week. It will either be filmed by us or
sent in by you guys.
Homeless Man Inherits $50,000
The Associated Press
Published: August 4, 2007
MIAMI - A homeless Miami man who hadn't spoken to his family in nearly two decades was found Friday, after his family made public their effort to track him down and present him with a $50,000 inheritance. Randy Chapman, 51, was last seen by his family 19 years ago. Back then, he demanded $1,000 to take a test to see whether he could provide a bone marrow transplant for his brother who suffered from leukemia. He didn't match, and Chapman hadn't talked to them since. Throughout the years he had many run-ins with the police, but when his aunt Pearl Hauenstein died in 2000, she left him the money. His cousin Mae Lou Howard hired a private detective to find him. 'I can't believe it,' Chapman told The Miami Herald upon learning of his small fortune. 'I don't even know her. I'm so grateful.' 'He deserves a life. He hasn't had anything up to now,' Howard said. On Friday, Chapman said he was determined to turn his life around. 'I'm not going to blow it,' he said.
THE CAPTION-- GET FREE STUFF!
This is your chance to make a
Send in the captions that you think best suits "this weeks"
below. If you win you get a free sublime T!
"Sublimes version of Cinderella."-Rob Runners-up
"That never happened when Bob Barker was in charge of spinning the wheel!"-Howard
"Hotters has thought about going to a more modern job application, but the original works just fine!"-John